St. Paul Lutheran School Newsletter
October 29, 2018
MONDAY, OCTOBER 29:
– Report cards go home today for 1st quarter.
– Grades 1-2 field trip to Faller Landscaping. Leave at 8:45 and back by 10:12 A.M.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31:
– Grades 5 and 6 go to the Utica Care Center from 2:00 to 3:00 P.M.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3:
– Daylight Savings Time. Set your clocks back Saturday night.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4:
– Grades 1 and 2 sing at worship service. Meet at 8:40 A.M. for warm-up before worship.
Please mark your calendars for a Roller Skating Party in York on November 16th from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. The Parents’ Association will cover 50% of the entrance fee for all students. We hope to see you all there.
St. Paul’s Bazaar is coming soon.You can sign up on line for the
work schedule. More information next week.
Our Prayer Ministry families for this week are
Lynn and Dayna Hoops and their family, Johnathan,
Matthew, and Stephanie; and Giovani and Sally Ibarra
and their son, Torian.
Also Angela Thompson our LCMS missionary in Sierra
We have well over 100 LCMS missionaries throughout
the world so we will pray for one or two of them
each week. God does hear and answer our prayers.
Please keep these families and our staff in your prayers this week.