St. Paul Lutheran School Newsletter
November 5, 2018
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7:
– Kindergarten has chapel at 8:35 A.M. Our mission this month is Concordia University, Seward.
– Association of Parents’ meeting at 7:00 P.M.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9:
– Veteran’s Day program at Centennial from 10:00 to 11:00 A.M.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11:
– Grades 3-4 sing at St. Paul worship service. Please meet at 8:40 A.M. for warm-up before worship.
– Fall Bazaar. Please see your attached work schedule. Please remember that all families are asked to supply two items for bake sale for the Fall Bazaar. Thank you!
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12:
– Girls’ basketball practice from 3:30 to 5:30 P.M.
NOTE THIS: Parents, Centennial will not have school on November 13th, for District One Acts, but St. Paul will have school.
Breakfast participation has been going up. Thank you as this keeps the breakfast
program viable. We do ask all students who are going to eat breakfast and are
here earlier then the bus to eat as soon as possible to avoid the rush that takes
place when the bus students arrive. Thank you!
Girls’ basketball begins Monday, November 12th! Practices will be on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:30 to 5:30 P.M. Games will start in January.
Thank you to the Parents’ Association and their willingness to apply for a grant from
the Norris Public Power District. The 5th and 6th grade room now has a room full
of new student chairs, because of the Round-Up program through NPPD. The chairs are a great improvement!
Our Prayer Ministry families for this week are Byron and Sarah Kraus
and their daughter, Lexi; and Alex and Genni Lekai
and their daughter, Lydia.
Please keep these families and our staff in your prayer
We also pray for Britt Odemba who is
in Kenya, Africa.