St. Paul Lutheran School Newsletter
November 11, 2019
MONDAY, November 11:
– Veterans Day Program at Centennial at 10:00 A.M.
- Students will be bussed to and from this program
TUESDAY, November 12:
WEDNESDAY, November 13:
– Board of Education Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
THURSDAY, November 14:
– Grades 1 and 2 will take a short field trip to the Cross Makers in Seward.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15:
– Late Start at 10:25 A.M. with Teachers’ Meeting at 8:30 A.M.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17:
– Grades 3 and 4 sing at St. Paul, Utica
- Please have students meet at 8:40 A.M. in their classroom for warm-up before worship. Thanks.
– Our Fall Bazaar is from11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M. Please check the attached schedule for work times.
- Please remember to bring your two items (baked and/or craft) for the bake sale. Thanks.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18:
-First Day for Girls Basketball Practice for girls in grades 5 – 8 from 3:30 – 5:30 P.M.
– Centennial JH Girls Basketball at 4:30 P.M. at Filmore Central
Remember, Girls Basketball starts on Monday, November 18th and Boys Basketball will begin on Tuesday, November 19th, for students in grades 5 – 8. The girls practice on Mondays and Wednesdays and the boys practice on Tuesday and Thursdays from 3:30 – 5:30 P.M.
Our Prayer Ministry families for this week are
Byron and Sarah Kraus and their daughter, Alexis; and Alex and Genni Lekai and their daughter, Lydia. Please keep these families and our school staff in your prayers this week.
We also pray for missionaries; Richard and Sarah Sovitsky in Taiwan, and Michael and Beth Ritzman in Papua New Guinea.
Please note this on your calenders. Centennial will not be having school on Wednesday, December 4th due to District One-Acts. St. Paul will have classes, from 8:25 A.M. – 3:20 P.M., but there will be no bus service.
Parents, please keep an eye on the weather and wind chill so that your children are dressed appropriately for the colder temperatures. Thank you