St. Paul Lutheran School Newsletter
March 4, 2019
TUESDAY, MARCH 5:
– Western Day.
– York Children’s Theater at 9:00 A.M. “The New Clothes King and the Bandit Queen”. Everyone is invited to join us for this performance.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6:
– Best Clothes Day – dress well for our chapel.
– Chapel at 8:30 A.M. We will collect “Christmas” supplies for boxes all month.
– Balloon Release for National Lutheran School’s Week.
– Kindergarten Roundup after Balloon Release.
THURSDAY, MARCH 7:
– NO SCHOOL.
FRIDAY, MARCH 8:
– NO SCHOOL
MONDAY, MARCH 11:
– No SCHOOL.
TUESDAY, MARCH 12:
– Board of Education at 7:00 P.M.
Our mission offerings and project for March and National Lutheran Schools week is the Orphan Grain Train Christmas boxes. We will be collecting items for these boxes during National Lutheran Schools Week and all month. The Orphan Grain Train will provide the boxes and we will provide the following items:
No additions, deletions or substitutions. Do not add money, photos, or personal notes: Coloring book
Crayons (24 count box)
Plastic or rubber ball (tennis ball is okay)
Stuffed animal (beanie baby size – beanie baby is okay)
1 toy per box
– doll or girls age 2-7
– Wheeled toy for boys age 2-7 (no combat vehicles)
– 1 jump rope, 1 lip balm (non liquid), 1 hair clip or bow for girls age 8-12
– New toothbrush in package
– 1 pair new socks non packaged (gender and age appropriate)
– 1 pair new underwear non packaged (gender and age appropriate)
– 1 T-shirt gender and age appropriate (nonmilitary, non (offensive)
– Stickers (age appropriate – non offensive)
– Printed Christmas message provided by Orphan Grain Train
Our Prayer Ministry families for this week are
Pastor and Bonnie Gudgel.
We also pray for Deaconess Carol Halter in Hong Kong,
and Deaconess Eva Rickman in Hong Kong.
Please keep these families and our staff in your prayer