St. Paul Lutheran School Newsletter
FEBRUARY 25. 2019
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27:
– Chapel at 8:30 A.M. with Pastor Dunbar moved from last Wednesday.
Chapel envelopes were sent home last week for the chapel last week.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28:
– Grades 5-6 Science Fair from 1:00 to 2:45 P.M.
– Hat Day.
FRIDAY, MARCH 1:
– Spirit Day.
– Grades 5-6 goes to the Utica Care Center from 2:00 to 3:00 P.M.
SUNDAY, MARCH 3:
– Grades K-8 sing at St. Paul worship. Please meet in the Kindergarten room at 8:40 A.M. for warm-up before worship.
– Fun Day.
MONDAY, MARCH 4:
– Book Character Day. Dress as your favorite character.
Thank you Micah Symnank (7-8), Rebekah Rusert (5-6) and Anne Jesgarz (1-2) for your student teaching work with us. We pray that your final assignments will be as blessed as your time here at St. Paul. Our prayers and best wishes go with you.
Fun Day is the Sunday, March 3rd starting at 11:00 A.M.! Work schedules have been sent home. If you are not able to fill your time slot, please see if you can find a substitute. Also, all families are to bring a cake and 2 liter bottles of pop for the cake walk. Thank you in advance for all your great help as we look forward to a day of food, fun, and Christian fellowship. You still have time to donate to our silent auction for Fun Day. If you have items to donate, please bring them to Mr. Brauer. Thank you!
Our mission offerings and project for March and National Lutheran Schools week is the Orphan Grain Train Christmas boxes. We will be collecting items for these boxes during National Lutheran Schools Week and all month. The Orphan Grain Train will provide the boxes and we will provide the following items:
No additions, deletions or substitutions. Do not add money, photos, or personal notes:
Crayons (24 count box)
Plastic or rubber ball (tennis ball is okay)
Stuffed animal (beanie baby size – beanie baby is okay)
1 toy per box
– doll or girls age 2-7
– Wheeled toy for boys age 2-7 (no combat vehicles)
– 1 jump rope, 1 lip balm (non liquid), 1 hair clip or bow for girls age 8-12
– 1 pair new socks non packaged (gender and age appropriate)
– New toothbrush in package
– 1 pair new underwear non packaged (gender and age appropriate)
– 1 T-shirt gender and age appropriate (nonmilitary, non offensive)
– Stickers (age appropriate – non offensive)
– Printed Christmas message provided by Orphan Grain Train
Our Prayer Ministry families for this week are Micah Symnank,
Rebekah Rusert, and Anne Jesgarz as they leave St. Paul
for their student teaching II assignments. We pray that
God will bless their ministries.
We also include in our prayers Mrs. Aimee Cima in Vietnam, Asia;
and Ms. Alexandria Rappe in Thailand, Asia.
Please keep these families and our staff especially in
your prayers this week.