St. Paul Lutheran School Newsletter
February 13, 2017
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13:
– Girls’ and Boys’ basketball games at Immanuel, Columbus,
Girls’ game is at 5:00 and boys’ game is at 6:00 P.M.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14:
– Girls’ and boys’ basketball games at home vs. St. Joseph, York.
Girls’ game is at 4:30 and boys’ game is at 5:30 P.M.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15:
– Chapel with Pastor Mau. Our mission offerings are designated to
NE District Hearts for Jesus – The Dominican Republic.
– Valentine Adventure beginning at 5:59 P.M. K-2 students are to
meet in their classrooms by 5:00 P.M.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16:
– Girls’ and boys’ basketball games vs. Our Redeemer,
Staplehurst at Bee. Girls’ game at 5:00 and boys’ game at 6:00 P.M.
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19:
– Grades 5-8 sing at St. John, Waco. Please meet at 8:40 A.M. in the
fellowship hall for warm-up before worship.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20:
– Girls’ basketball practice from 3:30 to 5:30 P.M.
Parents, thank you for the GREAT help with
last week’s concessions at our home game
and the clean-up. With so many pitching in,
the job was done well and quickly. Please,
let’s continue this wonderful help this Tuesday
as our last home games of the season will
be played! Thank you!
Thank you everyone who supplied snacks
and supper for the teachers during
Parent/Teacher Conferences. It is
wonderful to be appreciated and
pampered. Again, thank you!
The Valentine Adventure is this
Wednesday, February 15th. There
are still a few tickets left. If you would
like to get a ticket, please contact a
K-2 student, Mrs. Koch, or Miss Gardels!
Our Prayer Ministry families for the week are
Jeff and Heather Wellman and their family,
Jack and Drew; and Chris and Vicky Ziegler
and their family, Shelby, Kailey, and Riley.
Please keep these families and the
rest of our staff especially in your prayers this week.