St. Paul Lutheran School Newsletter
February 12, 2018
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12:
– Girls’ and boys’ basketball vs. Immanuel, Columbus. Girls’ game
is at 5:00 P.M. and boys’ game are at 6:00 P.M. and 7:00 P.M.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 13:
– Valentine Adventure at 6:00 P.M. Tickets are still available.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14:
– Girls’ basketball practice from 3:30 to 5:30 P.M.
– Valentine’s Day.
– Ash Wednesday chapel at 8:35 A.M. Nebraska District Hearts
for Jesus is our mission emphasis for February.
– Ash Wednesday worship at 7:00 P.M.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 15:
– Boys’ basketball practice from 3:30 to 5:30 P.M.
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18:
– Grades 3 and 4 sing at St. Paul. Please meet in the classroom
at 8:40 A.M. for warm-up before worship.
Parents with High School Youth:
We are needing extra help for Fun Day! If your
student needs community hours, please contact
the school office – possibly set up on Saturday
and during activities and clean up on Sunday.
We are also having a Silent Auction. If you have
a basket of goodies, sports tickets, etc. to
donate, please let Miss Sherry know. Thank you!
Thank you parents for supplying food for
our teachers last week during Parent/
Teacher Conferences. It is greatly
Our Prayer Ministry for this week are Ron and
Bobbie Luce and Ann Gardels and their
Please keep these families and our staff in your prayers this week.