St. Paul Lutheran School Newsletter
April 8, 2019
TUESDAY, APRIL 9:
– Board of Education at 7:00 P.M.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10:
– Lenten supper beginning at 5:30 P.M.
– Lenten worship begins at 7:00 P.M.
FRIDAY, APRIL 12:
– Grades 7 Field trip to Lincoln. 8th grade service trip to Lincoln.
SUNDAY, APRIL 14:
– Grades K-2 sing at St. Paul Palm Sunday worship service. Please meet in the Kindergarten classroom at 8:40 A.M. for warm-up before worship.
We have grades 1-2 performing “Welcome to the Jungle” and grades 7-8 are performing “Rascals Under the Big Top” starting at 7:00 P.M. next Wednesday, April 17th. Parents, please remember that we supply a dozen or two peanut/nut free treats to share following the performances. Mark your calendars for an evening of fun and fellowship.
Our Prayer Ministry family for this week is
We also include in our prayers Rev. and Mrs. Charles Ferry
of Indonesia, Asia; Mr. and Mrs. George Fretz of
Thailand, Asia, and Mr. Graham Guenther of
South Korea, Asia.
Please keep these families and our staff especially in
your prayers this week.