St. Paul Lutheran School Newsletter
April 23, 2018
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25:
– Grades 1-2 and 7-8 Spring Programs at 7:00 P.M.
– Grades 1-2 dress rehearsal at 9:45 A.M. and
Grades 7-8 dress rehearsal at 1:40 P.M.
THURSDAY, APRIL 26:
– Grades 5-6 field trip to Hastings Museum from 8:30 A.M. to about 4:30 P.M.
FRIDAY, APRIL 27:
– Late start at 10:25 A.M.
– Grade 8 service trip with Pastor to the People City Mission.
– Grade 7 field trip to Lincoln.
MONDAY, APRIL 30:
– Staff meeting at 3:30 P.M.
Our first spring plays will be performed on Wednesday, April 25th at 7:00 P.M. Grades 1-2 will perform “Race to the Finish” and grades 7-8 will perform “Dirty Dan Strikes Again.” The students should be to their rooms by 6:30 P.M.Parents, you are asked to please provide a dozen or two nut/peanut free treats to share following the performances. Our students will escort their family and guests through the refreshment line. We also ask that children not play on the playground or the stage before and after the performances. Thank you.
Our Prayer Ministry for this week are Mrs. Janelle List
and Miss Amanda Uecker our student teachers.
Thank you for the wonderful ministry you have blessed us
with these past two months. We pray God’s
blessing on you and your future ministries.
Please keep these families and our staff in your prayers