St. Paul Lutheran School Newsletter
April 15, 2019
TUESDAY, APRIL 16:
– Preschool classes meet on Tuesday instead of Wednesday due to Mrs. Johansen’s knee surgery on Wednesday.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17:
– Chapel at 8:35 A.M. with grades 5 and 6.
– Spring programs with grades 1-2 and 7-8 at 7:00 P.M. 7-8 and 1-2 meet at 6:30 in your rooms.
– NO PRESCHOOL CLASSES
– Grades 1-2 dress rehearsal will be at 10:30 A.M. and Grades 7-8 dress rehearsal will be at 1:15 P.M.
THURSDAY, APRIL 18:
– NO SCHOOL – Maundy Thursday.
Junior High Track meet at Milford.
FRIDAY, APRIL 19:
– NO SCHOOL – Good Friday.
SUNDAY, APRIL 21:
MONDAY, APRIL 22:
– NO SCHOOL – Easter break.
TUESDAY, APRIL 23:
– Classes begin at 8:25 A.M.
– Junior High Track meet at Centennial.
Grades 1 and 2 will perform “Welcome to the Jungle” and grades 7 and 8 will perform “Rascals Under the Big Top” on Wednesday, April 17, at 7:00 P.M. Parents, please bring a dozen or two peanut/nut free treats to share with our guests following the performances.
We also ask that children please remain seated during the performances and that there be no flash photography. Thank you!
We will have a roller skating Party on Friday, April 26 from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. in York (552 W. 8th). The Parents’ Association will cover 50% of the cost of admission for all preschool and school-agedchildren. Mark your calendars for an evening of fun and fellowship.
Also mark your calenders for Wednesday, May 1 for our Sports Banquet. Everyone is invited as we honor all of our student athletes from this past school year. This is a carry-in meal where everyone provides a main dish and a peanut/nut free dessert and /or salad to share. Please bring your own table service. The drinks will be provided by the eighth grade parents. We look forward to an evening of food, fun, and fellowship.
Our Prayer Ministry family is Brittany Fulcer who will be
our DCE intern beginning this summer.
Please keep Mrs. Pam Johansen in your prayers
on Wednesday when she has a scope done on her
knee. She is hoping for a speedy recovery and improved
mobility after the Easter break.
We also pray for Rev. and Mrs. Carl Hanson of Hong Kong,
Asia; Rev. and Mrs. Roger James of Sir Lanka, Asia; and
Rev. Dr. and Dr. Daniel Jastram of Japan.
Please keep these families and our staff in your prayer